- Alexandria, Minnesota (US)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Sheet Metal Fabricator
The Sheet Metal Fabricator fabricates HVAC fittings and ductwork, reads blueprints and fab sheets to layout and assemble fittings. Performs service and repairs on fleet vehicles, trailers, and equipment. The fabricator will be self-motivated, detailed, and organized.
Essential Job Functions
- Interpret blueprints
- Operate shears, brakes, Pittsburg, Snaplock, TDC, and other various power and hand sheet metal tools
- Fill fab sheet orders
- Perform scheduled maintenance on shop equipment and tools.
- Load and unload trucks and trailers
- Complete daily job sheet paperwork
- Maintain standards of work and quality
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Maintain shop grounds; mowing, trimming, and yard work
- Welding of black steel, galvanized, aluminum, and stainless using Mig and Tig
- Soldering of galvanized material
- Operate forklift, skid loader, mini ex trenchers, scissor lifts
- free family health, dental and vision insurance
- free life insurance
- free short-term disability insurance
- tuition assistance
- scholarship program
- 401k match
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- uniform allowance
- paid time off and paid holidays
Founded in 1980, Ellingsons provides customers the best mechanical and electrical solutions. With over 100 employees in Alexandria, Minnesota, as well as Dickinson North Dakota, we serve these communities while maintaining a family-like environment.
Our highly-trained staff works closely with residential and commercial customers. We design, install and maintain our customers’ plumbing, HVAC, electrical, fireplace, fabrication, service, and commercial building automation needs. Learn more.
Posted: November 16th, 2021