- Alexandria, Minnesota (US)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
The Plumbing Technical Support Supervisor will provide expert knowledge to support Service Technicians, Sales staff and others. Need to support customers in with plumbing related questions.
The Plumbing Technical Support Supervisor will work with the Warehouse Manager to maintain proper levels of inventory for the service department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Resolve inquiries from employees performing service work.
- Recommend solutions to technicians repairing equipment or systems.
- This position manages service technicians within the trade and is responsible for the performance management and hiring for assigned direct reports.
- Perform “ride-a-longs” and provide informal coaching to employees.
- Continually improve the level of service provided to customers by the service department.
- Support the Sales team on calls to new and existing customers.
- High school diploma
- Two years of formal technical training within the field or 10 years of experience
- free family health, dental and vision insurance
- free life insurance
- free short-term disability insurance
- tuition assistance
- scholarship program
- 401k match
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- uniform allowance
- paid time off and paid holidays
Founded in 1980, Ellingsons provides customers the best mechanical and electrical solutions. With over 100 employees in Alexandria, Minnesota, as well as Dickinson North Dakota, we serve these communities while maintaining a family-like environment.
Our highly-trained staff works closely with residential and commercial customers. We design, install and maintain our customers’ plumbing, HVAC, electrical, fireplace, fabrication, service, and commercial building automation needs. Learn more.
Posted: October 29th, 2019