Our top priority as we navigate the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is to do everything we can to safeguard our customers, employees, and community.
Our showrooms are closing until Monday, May 18th.
Yet, we’ll continue to be responsive to your heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical service and installation needs throughout the outbreak. To request service, continue to contact us at 1-800-595-8645 or submit an online request for service form.
We’ll be using precautionary measures to help ensure your health and that of our employees.
We’re asking our employees to follow the CDC’s recommendations on How to Protect Yourself from the virus.
Our field technicians, installers, and sales professionals will be taking precautionary steps when they visit your home or business:
- Using non-contact methods of greeting
- Maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet between themselves and you, per the CDC recommendation.
- Wearing wear gloves, and shoe covers (if in a residential setting) throwing away after each customer
- Putting on clean shoe covers for each home they visit and throw away any used shoe covers.
- Rescheduling service if the conditions pose a health threat
We appreciate everyone in healthcare, local communities, and governments who are working to contain the virus. Thank you for your business and your partnership as we get through this challenging time together.