Cancer won’t stop. So neither can we.
The Ellingson Relay for Life Team is on a mission to fight cancer. We hope you’ll join us for a fun day on the course at our 6th annual Golf for a Cure Tournament on Monday, June 27, 2022, at the Alexandria Golf Club.
Your support to Douglas County Relay for Life helps continue programs like cancer screening, 24/7 support, and research for treatment and cures. Programs that are critical for cancer patients now and in the future.
Cancer patients need your donations more than ever!
Monday, June 27, 2022
- Registration 11:00 am
- Shotgun 12:00 pm
- Dinner and Awards 5:00 pm
Team and Individual Entry
Includes golf, cart, range, dinner, and awards.
Register and Payment By
Friday, June 17, 2022
- Four-player scramble
- 36 teams
- 144 players
Alexandria Golf Club
2300 N Nokomis NE
Golf & Sponsorship
- SOLD OUT Team of 4 + Hole Sponsor $550 (Includes golf, cart, range, and lunch)
- SOLD OUT Individual Player $150
- Hole sponsor $200
- Mulligans $15 (1 per player)
- Gimmie Strings $15 (1 per player)
- VIP Team Package $220 (Add on 4 mulligans, 4 strings, 3 paid games, and 4 drinks for the team.)
- Platinum Sponsor $3,500
- Gold Sponsor $2,000
Enter early – registration will fill up fast!
In case of cancellation due to weather, fees are considered donations to our fundraiser and will not be reimbursed. Gift cards for green fees will be issued. The dinner will still take place.