2020 Golf for a Cure Tournament
The fight against cancer won’t be postponed.
Cancer won’t stop. So neither can we.
The Ellingson Relay for Life Team is on a mission to fight cancer. We hope you’ll join us for a fun day on the course at our 4th annual Golf for a Cure Tournament on Monday, July 27, 2020, at the Alexandria Golf Club.
Your support to Douglas County Relay for Life helps continue programs like cancer screening, 24/7 support, and research for treatment and cures. Programs that are critical for cancer patients now and in the future.
Cancer patients need your donations more than ever!
Please note, our event format changed to follow COVID-19 processes set by the venue to promote the health, safety, and social distancing of guests and staff.
- Staggered Tee Times 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (morning tee times are sold out)
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to tee time
- Grab ‘n Go Lunch – anytime
- Four-player scramble
- 36 teams
- 144 players
Alexandria Golf Club
2300 N Nokomis NE Alexandria MN
Golf & Sponsorship
ADVANCE PURCHASE ONLY
- Team of 4 + Hole Sponsor $500 (Includes golf, cart, range, and lunch)
- Individual Player $115
- Hole sponsor $150
- Mulligans $10 (1 per player)
- Gimmie Strings $10 (1 per player)
- NEW VIP Team Package $180 (Add on 4 mulligans, 4 strings, 3 paid games, and 4 free drinks for the team. A $200 value.)
Enter early to get your preferred tee time!
In case of cancellation due to weather, fees are considered donations to our fundraiser and will not be reimbursed. Gift cards for green fees will be issued.
Thank you, sponsors!