Why do better homes have Slant/Fin hot water baseboard heat?
The science of better heating:
Our hot water boiler-baseboard perimeter system surrounds you and your family with heating comfort. It is the most efficient, most comfortable heating system of all.
- Gentle, draft-free heating — natural convection perimeter heating blocks chilling drafts at the outside walls where they originate.
- Room by room comfort — you control the heat in each room with adjustable baseboard dampers. Baseboard heating systems are also easier to zone than forced air systems, so you only send heat to rooms where you want it.
- Quieter — Unique self-adjusting expansion cradles and interlocking fin design smothers pings, clicks and other heating expansion noises.
- Quicker response — baseboard heating responds quickly to your room thermostat’s call for heat, maintaining a constant comfort level. No lengthy warm-up required.
- Better fuel economy — virtually no heat wasted between the boiler and the radiators. Choose oil, gas or electric boilers to provide hot water to the baseboard.
- Slim profile — for decorating freedom. Our compact Slant/Fin baseboard won’t interfere with placement of furniture and drapes. The architecturally “neutral” design is compatible with any style home.
- Rugged and durable — Fine/Line 30 is the only residential baseboard made with commercial grade, rust resistant galvanized steel. It has heavier gauge panels and internal support brackets than ordinary baseboard, so it stands up to everyday hazards such as vacuum cleaners and playful kids.
Slant/Fin hot water baseboard heating surrounds you and your family with heating comfort. Natural convection perimeter heating blocks chilling drafts at the outside walls where they originate. Easy to zone for room by room comfort control.